Coordinator Early Years and Primary
British Council is looking for a Coordinator Early Years and Primary to provide academic support to the growing number of early years and primary teachers in the Teaching Centre in Bucharest.
|Salariu||10774 lei to 12793 lei gross/ month according to your place on the ten point scale|
|Durată||1 year(with possibility of extension)|
|Termen limită||duminică, 19 mai 2019|
- To teach up to 18 hours per week, promoting and ensuring quality teaching and effective learning of English
- To provide day to day academic support to teachers working with early years and primary learners, e.g. answer questions, suggest resources and class activities, etc.
- To mentor teachers and provide help with lesson planning
- To support the Senior Teacher Early Years & Primary in managing the existing courses and new products for early years and primary learners
Essential skills and competencies:
- At least 4 years full time post-certificate (i.e. CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL/PGCE) experience
- Extensive experience (800+ hours) teaching primary (6-11 years old)
- Experience (200+) teaching early years (3-5 years old)
- Proven ability to provide academic support and/or professional development to teachers of Early Years and Primary.
Cum să aplici
For more information, please download the Role Profile and the British Council Behaviours and teaching skills documents. To apply, please fill in the Application form and send it to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 19 May 2019, 23:59 GMT. Please note that we do not accept CVs or other documents as valid for application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Start date: 3 September 2019