Internship at the Innovation department
Our Innovation department in Bucharest is recruiting an English conversation club intern eager to join a tree-month, part-time learning experience. If you want to spend the next three months (September - November) working in a dynamic enviromnent, for 4 hours / day, then join our team!
|Salary||10 RON gross per hour|
|Working hours||Part-time (4 hours per day, flexible schedule)|
|Closing date||Sunday 25 August 2019|
What will your internship tasks include?
We recommend applying for the Conversation club and BritTeen Adventure camp internship if you want to become familiar with working with children. About 50% of the intern's time (2 hours/day) will be dedicated to English language level assessment for children wishing to join the conversation clubs or camps.
Tasks will include:
- Providing logistical assistance for the delivery of workshops and camps (preparing workshop files and folders, class status for trainers etc)
- Research for different projects related to the department you will be working in
- Writing various presentation or promotional texts for newsletters, website, flyers, social media etc
- Promoting British Council clubs and camps to stakeholders: deliver presentations in schools, representation at fairs etc
- Attention to detail
- Organizing skills
- Communication skills
- Fluency in both English and Romanian
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office Word and Excel)
How to apply
To apply for the internship, please send to email@example.com your CV together with the answer to the question below (both the CV and the answers must be submitted in English):
- Why do you want an internship at the British Council and what are your expectations related to it? Please relate to the tasks listed in the role overview. (250 words maximum)
We only accept applications written in English.
The deadline for sending applications is Sunday 25 August 2019, 23:59.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by 27 August. Interviews will take place between 28-30 August. During the interview, you will find out more about our internship programme and our recruitment procedure.