Internship at the British Council in Bucharest
Our Innovation, Projects and Marketing departments are looking for colleagues eager to join them on a tree-month, part-time learning experience. If you're eager to grow and make your first career step in a dynamic enviromnent, join our teams!
|Salary||10 RON gross per hour|
|Duration||Three months (excluding winter holiday)|
|Working hours||Part-time (4 hours per day, flexible schedule)|
|Closing date||Tuesday 30 October 2018|
The tasks will include:
- Research and reporting for different projects related to the department you will be working in
- Writing various presentation or promotional texts for newsletters, website, flyers, social media etc
- Promoting British Council projects or services to our stakeholders: deliver presentations in schools, representation at our fairs
- Assist colleagues in organizing events
- Provide creative and logistical assistance for the delivery of campaigns and projects for relevant departments
- Attention to detail
- Organizing skills
- Communication skills
- Fluency in both English and Romanian
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office Word and Excel)
How to apply
To apply for the internship, please send to email@example.com your CV together with the answer to the question below (both the CV and the answers must be submitted in English):
- Why do you want an internship at the British Council and what are your expectations related to it? Please relate to the tasks listed in the role overview. (250 words maximum)
We only accept applications written in English. The deadline for sending applications is Tuesday 30 October 2018, 23:59.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by 2 November. During the interview, you will find out more about our departments, our internship programme and our recruitment procedure.