Do you want to offer your child an amazing holiday? If they are in grades 3-8, don't miss the chance to register them for our BritTeen Adventure English camps.
For a week, your child will enjoy nature and fresh mountain air in a serene setting in Dâmbovicioara, practice English and develop essential life skills as well as their general knowledge through themed workshops, fun group activities in English, sports and hikes.
Join a holiday camp with the world's English experts!
With over eight years of experience, the BritTeen Aventure English camps are unique in Romania, offering children a complex programme focused on practice in a creative environment. The camp activities are designed to help children develop both their English fluency and essential life skills.
Under the guidance of our trainers, your child will:
- develop their English language fluency and conversation skills through constant exposure and practice (full language immersion system)
- learn to communicate better and work in a team to reach common objectives
- develop their general knowledge and practice analytical thinking and attention to detail
- make new friends and become more confident and independent
- learn to enjoy nature through outdoor activities and hikes
When do the camps take place?
The BritTeen Adventure camps take place during the February school holiday and during the summer from June to September.
Each camp lasts 6 days (Sunday - Friday) and includes three themed BritTeen workshops in English, as well as games, group activities and hikes.
The BritTeen Adventure winter camp (3-8 February 2018)
The winter camp will take place between 3-8 February 2018, in Dâmbovicioara, at Green House.