Given the current context, registration for the BritTeen Adventure camps is temporarily suspended. We will update this page as the situation changes.
With over 8 years of experience, the BritTeen Aventure English camps are unique in Romania, offering children a complex programme focused on practice in a creative environment. The camp activities are designed to help children develop both their English fluency and essential life skills.
Under the guidance of our BritTeen trainers, your child will:
- develop their English language fluency and conversation skills through constant exposure and practice (full language immersion system)
- learn to communicate better and work in a team to reach common objectives
- develop their general knowledge and practice analytical thinking and attention to detail
- make new friends and become more confident and independent
- learn to enjoy nature through outdoor activities and hikes
When do the camps take place?
The BritTeen Adventure camps take place during the January school holiday and during the summer from June to September.
Each camp lasts 6 days (Sunday - Friday) and includes three themed BritTeen workshops in English, as well as games, group activities and hikes.