Our courses for Primary Plus (8-10-year-old) use motivating topics that engage children in learning. Our methodology ensures that your child develops their English language skills while having fun.
In every Primary Plus class, we have a teacher and a teaching assistant. Together with the teacher, the teaching assistant monitors the children during the activities and works with the children who need extra support. The assistant also translates when necessary and accompanies the children when they leave the classroom during the lesson.
CHILDREN LEARNING WITH THE WORLD’S ENGLISH EXPERTS WILL:
- Develop reading and listening skills to support their writing and speaking skills
- Be exposed to a variety of topics allowing them to use the English language in context
- Be actively engaged through pair work, group work, and role play, and gain confidence to express themselves in English in familiar situations
- Develop language and world knowledge through the use of songs, rhymes, stories, games, technology and the internet
- Have fun as they get involved in their learning through stimulating projects that develop their creativity, leadership and critical thinking skills
- Receive a free membership of the British Council library. Find out more about the benefits of our library services.
What's more, parents will always be informed of their child's progress with regular meetings and reports.