Our courses for Lower Secondary students (11 years old - grade 8) use state of the art teaching methodologies, resources, and technology to provide students with engaging, motivating and effective English lessons.
KIDS AND TEENS LEARNING WITH THE WORLD’S ENGLISH EXPERTS WILL:
- Develop their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, improving their fluency and increasing self-confidence
- Expand their vocabulary range and increase their grammatical accuracy
- Complete a wide range of communicative tasks and engage in interactive activities
- Build strategies for independent learning inside and outside the classroom
- Benefit from modern teaching techniques, including pair and group work, games, presentations and the latest in English teaching technology, including iPads, tablets, and interactive web resources
- Have access to tailored courses aimed to maximize your child's performance in Cambridge ESOL examinations that provide an exemption from the National Evaluation
- Receive a 10% discount when registering for a Cambridge English: First (FCE) or First for Schools (FCEfS) exam
- Receive a free membership of the British Council library. Find out more about the benefits of our library services.
Parents will also receive reports with feedback on their child's progress in lessons and tests, at the end of each semester.