Our courses for Upper Secondary (grades 9-12) are designed to complement English learning at school by improving language knowledge and developing effective and confident communication in English.
All classes are taught by highly qualified and experienced teaching staff, who use modern teaching approaches, resources and technologies to enhance students’ motivation and involvement as well as their progress.
TEENS LEARNING WITH THE WORLD’S ENGLISH EXPERTS WILL:
- Interact and fully participate in stimulating and challenging class activities which provide real life contexts for using English
- Improve fluency and grammatical accuracy in speaking and writing, as well as ability to read and understand spoken English
- Benefit from teachers who take into account individual differences and preferences
- Develop learning strategies and an awareness of the learning processes which help effective study outside the classroom
- Benefit from modern teaching techniques, including pair and group work, games, presentations and the latest in English teaching technology, including iPads, tablets, and interactive web resources
- Benefit from tailored courses aimed to at maximising performance in Cambridge ESOL examinations that provide exemption from the Baccalaureate exam
- Receive a 10% discount when registering for a Cambridge English: First (FCE) / First for Schools (FCEfS) exam or Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) exam
- Receive free membership for the British Council library. Find out more about the benefits of our library services
Parents will also receive reports with feedback on their child's progress, at the end of each semester.