The first step in world’s largest science communication competition!
FameLab regional selections are organized by partners across Romania between 5-20 April. All selections follow the same structure and competition principles.
The 2021 selections will take place online. To support the local organizers, where possible, we encourage you to join an online selection organized by partners in your region.
How it works
- You will deliver your three-minute FameLab presentation in front of the jury in an online meeting (regional selection).
- Joining instructions for the online selection will be sent to you by email up to 3 days before the event.
- Before the start of the event, you will have the opportunity to check technical details with the organizers and go through the event agenda.
- The organizers will record the online event, but you will need to have a separate recording of your own. When it's your turn to deliver your presentation, you'll need to turn on:
- the camera of the device you're joining the event from (a laptop is recommended)
- your phone camera or any other camera you’re using to record separately
- The moderator will introduce you to those present in the online event and you will be able to start your presentation.
- The 3 or 4 members of the jury will ask you questions after the presentation.
See the rules and steps you'll need to follow in the sections below.