About this course
The Intensive English grammar workshop consists of four modules:
Module 1: Tenses and Aspects 1
- Present Simple & Present Continuous; Stative verbs (States, senses and actions)
- Past Simple & Past Continuous
- Present Perfect Simple & Past Simple
- Present Perfect Simple & Past Perfect Simple
- Present Perfect Continuous & Present Perfect Simple (& Past Perfect Continuous)
Module 2: Tenses and Aspects 2
- The Future
- Revision of tenses
- Reported Speech
- The Passive
Module 3: Modality 1 (Modal Verbs, Modal Perfect, Modal Continuous)
Module 4: Modality 2 (Conditionals)
Why should I choose this British Council workshop?
By the end of this workshop the participants will be better able to:
- understand the English verb and make a clear distinction between various tenses and aspects
- construct and convey meaning in both written and spoken language using verb patterns
- use the English tenses more confidently.
The right level for you
There will be no testing before the course, but in order to fully benefit from this workshop you will need to have an Upper-Intermediate (B2) level of English.