Internship British Council Cluj-Napoca
Are you looking to get a head start in your career? If you are an active person and eager to gain work experience we offer the opportunity of a six months internship at the British Council in Cluj-Napoca.
|Working hours||flexible, 20 hours/week|
|Closing date||Sunday 18 February 2018|
What you will be doing
- Arranging books and DVDs on the shelves in the library, according to domain and call number
- Helping customers and/or BC staff find materials in the library and in the catalogue
- Cataloguing and discarding materials
- Organising events
- Interacting with library customers
- Holding library tours
What we are looking for in a candidate
- Attention to detail
- Organising skills
- Communication skills
- Fluency in both English and Romanian
- Team work
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
How to apply
Please send a CV and a letter of motivation in English to email@example.com until 18 February 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 20 February. Interviews will take place on 21-22 February. During the interview, you will find out more about our rewards package, our internship programme and our recruitment procedure.
Learn more about our activity in Cluj-Napoca and contact us should you need more information.