Internship at the British Council in Iaşi
British Council Iasi is recruiting a candidate who is looking for hands on training, real life work experience and mentoring opportunities for our six-month internship programme.
|Closing date||Wednesday 06 December 2017|
Activities you will de doing:
- Arranging books and DVDs on the shelves in the library, according to domain and call number
- Helping customers and/or British Council staff find materials in the library and in the catalogue
- Representing the British Council at fairs and other events
- Organising events
- Brainstorming for promotional activities
- Interacting with customers
- Holding library tours
- Press monitoring
- Assisting in tasks related with our examinations' services
- Updating databases
The ideal candidate will have:
- Attention to details
- Good organising skills
- Communication skills
- Fluency in both English and Romanian
- Team work abilities
- Media and computer skills
How to apply
Please send us by e-mail to email@example.com your CV along with a cover letter (both documents in English) with the subject line "Iasi Internship", by 6 December 2017. Please note that only selected candidates will be called in for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!