Teaching Centre Support Coordinator
The Teaching Centre in Bucharest continues to expand rapidly and is now one of the largest centers in the EU. We enjoy a strong reputation in Romania as the leading provider of English language courses. Current performance of Exams and Teaching across the country is strong and there are ambitious growth targets for both strands.
So we need a new colleague to complete our team. The post is Teaching Centre Support Coordinator and is accountable to the Teaching Centre Services Coordinator and is part of a team of 7 people managed by the Teaching Operation Manager.
|Salary||Gross salary 4647 RON /month|
|Closing date||Wednesday 13 March 2019|
- Ensuring the day to day management of the Teaching Assistants programme, and maintain the electronic and paper records up to date
- Lead on the recruitment and the induction of the Teaching Assistants
- Monitor and review Teaching Assistants’ performance
- Deal with the financial aspects of the TA programme (keeping track of hours worked and ordering the payments)
- Daily administrative support for Teaching Centre customers
- Liaise with Teaching Assistants, Senior Teacher for Early Years and Primary and teachers in order to ensure the smooth running of the internship programme.
Essential skills and competencies:
- Experience of administrative and organisational skills
- First degree
- Proficiency in spoken and written communication Romanian and English - C1 level
How to apply
To apply, please go to: Teaching Centre Support Coordinator.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 13 March 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!