Young Learners Branch Assistant
We are searching for the right person to provide administrative and organizational support in the Young Learners Branch and ensure appropriate teaching materials, resources and documentation are in place. The role involves building a positive working relationship, together with the Business Development Manager and the branch staff. He or she should be the first point of contact for the parents / guardians accompanying students to the YL Branch and ensure the walfare of the students.
|Salary||1122 RON net/month, plus benefits|
|Working hours||Part time|
|Closing date||Sunday 09 February 2020|
- Provide day-to-day administrative and organizational support to teachers teaching in the YL Branch through yielding them with relevant information about the YL Branch, the working conditions and available teaching resources
- Ensure the classrooms in the YL Branch are appropriately resourced with stationery and toys; ensure there are projects and other necessary materials available for teachers in the storage space on the YL Branch premises.
- Be the first point of contact with the parents / guardians accompanying children to the YL Branch. Answer queries; liaise with the Business Development Manager, Academic Manager, and Partner School Coordinator to manage feedback.
- Liaise with the teachers and the YL Branch interlocutor to manage the use of the classroom and resources, such as interactive / smart board, furniture, teaching resources, photocopier, etc. provided by the YL Branch.
- Complete related administrative tasks to specified standards and provide excellent customer service to support the activities in all locations of the Teaching Centre (Calea Dorobantilor, Mendeleev or any other new location).
Essential skills and competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Working with deadlines
- Maintaining a high performance, with repetitive tasks.
- Very good command of the Microsoft Office package.
English language skills: C1 level
• Private medical insurance;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Positive and enthusiastic team;
• Multicultural working environment.
How to apply
To apply, please go to: Young Learners Branch Assistant. Do not apply directly with your CV/cover letter. Applications that do not follow the correct procedure will not be taken into account.
The closing date for applications is 9 February 2020. We will not be considering applications received after this date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Applicants must already have the right to live and work in the EU.