Young Learners Branch Assistant
We are searching for the right person to provide administrative and organizational support in the Young Learners Branch and ensure appropriate teaching materials, resources and documentation are in place. The role involves building a positive working relationship, together with the Business Development Manager and the branch staff. He or she should be the first point of contact for the parents / guardians accompanying students to the YL Branch and ensure the walfare of the students.
|Salary||1888 RON gross/month, plus benefits|
|Duration||18 months (with the possibility of extension)|
|Working hours||Part time (4 hours/day)|
|Closing date||Monday 14 January 2019|
- Ensure the classrooms in the YL Branch are appropriately resourced with stationery and toys; ensure there are projects and other necessary materials available for teachers in the storage space on the YL Branch premises.
- Be the first point of contact with the parents / guardians accompanying children to the YL Branch. Answer queries; liaise with the Business Development Manager, Academic Manager, and Partner School Coordinator to manage feedback.
- Liaise with the teachers and the YL Branch interlocutor to manage the use of the classroom and resources, such as interactive / smart board, furniture, teaching resources, photocopier, etc. provided by the YL Branch.
- Complete related administrative tasks to specified standards and provide excellent customer service to support the activities in all locations of the Teaching Centre (Calea Dorobantilor, Mendeleev or any other new location).
Essential skills and competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Working with deadlines
- Maintaining a high performance, with repetitive tasks.
- Very good command of the Microsoft Office package.
English language skills: C1 level
How to apply
To apply, please go to: Young Learners Branch Assistant.
The closing date for applications is 14 January 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Applicants must already have the right to live and work in the EU.