|We have Virtual Classrooms and our students can continue their courses with us while regular face-to-face classes are temporarily suspended. Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms for adult students.|
This is an exam training course. It provides comprehensive practice in the four components of the exam: Reading and Use of English, Listening, Speaking and Writing. It also gives students strategies and advice on how to approach and successfully complete the individual tasks. It is focussed on the paper and pen based exam but the strategies are equally applicable to the computer based.
BY STUDYING WITH THE WORLD’S ENGLISH EXPERTS YOU WILL:
- Have an expert teacher who knows all about the First Certificate in English
- Receive feedback on your strengths and areas to improve by doing FCE practice tasks
- Feel more confident on the day of your exam
- Receive a 10% discount when registering for the FCE exam
- Receive a free membership to the British Council library. Find out more about the benefits of our library services.