If you're looking for pre-university courses in the UK and you don't know where to start, join us until 16 July for the Education UK advisory sessions.
The advisory sessions will be delivered by certified advisers from the education consulting centres IntegralEdu and Mirunette International Education, who have been awarded the Education UK Certificate for Agents by the British Council. They will provide practical advice for students and their parents on planning their study at pre-university institutions or language schools from the UK.
Come and find out more about studying for a pre-university academic qualification (GCSE, A Level, International Baccalaureate), or learning English during a summer school in the UK. You can ask and receive information from our trained advisors on:
- educational institutions and the UK education system
- study programmes and scholarships
- health and safety services
- travel and more
Sessions and dates
Our Education UK advisory sessions will take place at the British Council Bucharest (14 Calea Dorobanţilor), each Tuesday and Thursday, from 14.00 to 16.00, until 16 July. Attendance is free of charge.
|Level of qualification -
|14.00 - 16.00||
Learn English in
|14-00 - 16.00||
Depending on the level of qualification you are interested in joining in the UK, you can attend only for one advisory session.
In order to register for an advisory session, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com with the following details below:
- day and date* of the session you want to register for
- full name (for student and parents attending the session)
- student's date of birth
- your contact details (e-mail and telephone number)
- student's current education status (grade, school name and address)
- level of qualification you are interested in (pre-university academic or learning English)
*Places are limited. In case we won't be able to schedule an advisory session for you on your preferred day, please mention also an alternative date which suits you.
The sessions will be delivered in a small group format to allow an open interaction between the advisors and participants.