Operations and Customer Services Assistant
The Exams Department is seeking to hire an Operations and Customer Services Assistant for our office in Iași. If you think that the Role Profile (under the Application Pack section below) describes what you would like to do, we look forward to receiving your application. Deadline: 20 October 2020.
|Salary||4000 RON (gross / month)|
|Working hours||40H / week (Full Time)|
|Closing date||Tuesday 20 October 2020|
- Assistance in the day to day management of the Cambridge Assessment English examinations ensuring that all pre, mid and post session activity
- Assist the Exams Coordinator and other exam staff in the effort to increase awareness and sales of exams in the allocated region (education fairs, exhibitions, conferences and other exams related events)
- Assist with the organisation of computer-based exams in Iasi region (installation of software, training venue staff, coordination of sessions, information provision to suppliers, registrations)
- Provide support for placement testing
Essential skills and competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Working with deadlines
- Maintaining a high performance, with repetitive tasks.
- Private medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- Positive and enthusiastic team
- Multicultural working environment.
How to apply
If we have convinced you and you want to be part of our team, apply here: https://careers.britishcouncil.org/job/Iasi-Operations-and-Customer-Services-Assistant/624386801/
Please note that we do not accept late applications (the deadline is 20.10.2020), CVs or other documents as valid for application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.