This is an exam training course. It provides comprehensive practice in the four components of the exam: Reading and Use of English, Listening, Speaking and Writing. It also gives students strategies and advice on how to approach and successfully complete the individual tasks. It is focussed on the paper and pen based exam but the strategies are equally applicable to the computer based.
Study with the world's English experts and you will:
- Have an expert teacher who knows all about the Cambridge Advanced Exam
- Receive feedback on your strengths and areas to improve by doing CAE practice tasks
- Feel more confident on the day of your exam
- Receive a free membership to the British Council library. Find out more about the benefits of our library services
- Receive a 10% discount when registering for the CAE exam