|From September 2019 to June 2020||2 classes a week, for the whole academic year|
|Bucharest, Iași||Grades 9 - 12|
Our English courses for Lower Secondary students (11 years old - grade 8) use state of the art teaching methods, resources, and technology to provide students with engaging, motivating and effective lessons.
KIDS AND TEENS LEARNING WITH THE WORLD’S ENGLISH EXPERTS WILL:
- Be taught by expert teachers of teenagers, who will inspire and motivate them to achieve their English language goals
- Develop their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, improving their fluency and increasing self-confidence
- Expand their vocabulary range and increase their grammatical accuracy
- Enjoy fun and interactive lessons that use modern, engaging group based activities specially designed for the way teenagers learn, including pair and group work, games, presentations and the latest in English teaching technology
- Have access to tailored courses aimed to maximize their performance in Cambridge ESOL examinations that provide an exemption from the National Evaluation - and receive a 10% discount when registering for a Cambridge English: First (FCE) or First for Schools (FCEfS) exam
Our teen students will also have the opportunity to practise their English outside of class, with free access to thousands of resources from our British Council libraries or through the LearnEnglish Teens platform.
Parents will be connected to their child's progress and receive feedback reports at the end of each semester.
Foundation, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Post-Intermediate and Advanced.
Students progress through these levels through classes Lower Secondary A to C1.
Between 8 and 16 students in each class.
102 hours of English during an academic year.
Bucharest (Main Centre, Codecs or Liceul Teoretic Național)