Our priority is to keep everyone safe while ensuring minimal disruption to your English learning experience. Find out more about our safety measures.
Learn English and set yourself up for a bright future
Our Secondary Plus English course, developed by our team of English experts, will teach you the skills to build your confidence and help you reach your full potential.
Our new approach means you will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English with a combination of:
- lively speaking classes with a specialist, highly-trained teacher
- interactive independent study, set by your teacher that will prepare you for the live class – all in an easy to use digital learning environment.
Course fee (RON)
- payable in 5 instalments -
6050 | Lower & Upper Secondary
5900 | Lower Sec A & Upper Sec C2
33 weeks / Academic Year (AY)
99H / AY
2x90 min. lessons OR 1x180 min. lesson / week
Lower Secondary A - C1 | 11-14 years
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
If we need to close the teaching centre in line with government guidelines:
- we guarantee that your classes will continue online
- online classes will include the same number of hours as face-to-face classes
- we will do our best to ensure that online classes will be with the same teacher, the same classmates and at the same time.
Lively speaking classes with expert teachers help you find your voice
During class, you will:
- have lots of time to speak English and practice pronunciation with your teacher and fellow classmates
- develop your communication skills by working on projects in pairs and small teams
- build up to a final project at the end of each module that has a real-life outcome, such as a presentation or blog
- practise the skills you need for success in school exams and at international universities
- focus on real-world topics like artificial intelligence, gaming, ethical food and climate change.
Small classes mean you will get the best out of learning English because you are guaranteed attention and personal support from your expert teacher.
Develop life skills for a global world
Our English course helps you develop into an assertive, independent global citizen:
- you will work on an exciting range of practical and challenging tasks that encourage self-expression and creative thinking
- by working with classmates on team tasks, you will build collaboration and leadership skills.
Stay connected and continue learning between classes
To help you get the most out of each class, your teacher will set you interactive, independent study. This means you will come to class fully prepared so you can focus on improving your English speaking skills:
- everyone learns in their own way so you will complete the interactive, independent study at your own pace, helping you to build your confidence to speak English and get ready for your future
- tasks are specially designed to develop your reading, writing and listening skills
- you will use real-world English materials, such as magazine articles, job adverts, film reviews, music podcasts and sports vlogs to improve your grammar and vocabulary
- a personal journal and dashboard will help you to work on your projects and keep track of your progress, anytime
- you can connect with your teacher and fellow classmates using a discussion forum – chat about the project you are working on and upload work for your teacher to review.
Be yourself and build confidence in an inclusive learning environment
Our inclusive learning environment provides a space for you to be yourself:
- you will be in a class with others who have the same language level and are of a similar age
- your teacher will give you plenty of opportunity to express your opinions openly, helping you to gain confidence in speaking English
- we put your well-being first and have robust measures in place to ensure you are kept safe.
Cambridge Assessment English examinations - discount
Our students benefit from tailored courses aimed at maximising performance in Cambridge Assessment English examinations (which provide exemption from the Baccalaureate exam). They also receive a 10% discount when registering for a Cambridge Assessment English exam, such as: B2 First (FCE) / First for Schools (FCEfS) or C1 Advanced (CAE).