English lessons will temporarily be delivered 100% live online whilst we comply with the local government guidelines in the current epidemiologic context.
Learn more about how we are continuing to offer our English courses.
Learning English means being ready for a bright future
Our Secondary Plus English course, developed by our team of English experts, will teach you the skills to build your child's confidence and help them reach their full potential.
Our new approach means your child will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English with a combination of:
- lively speaking classes with a specialist, highly-trained teacher
- interactive independent study, set by your child's teacher that will prepare them for the live class – all in an easy to use digital learning environment.
Course fee (RON)
- payable in 5 instalments -
5900 | Lower & Upper Secondary
33 weeks / Academic Year (AY)
99H / AY
2x90 min. lessons OR 1x180 min. lesson / week
Lower Secondary A - C1 | 11-14 years
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
If we need to close the teaching centre in line with government guidelines:
- we guarantee that classes will continue online
- online classes will include the same number of hours as face-to-face classes
- we will do our best to ensure that online classes will be with the same teacher, the same classmates and at the same time.
Lively speaking classes with expert teachers help your child find their voice
During class, your child will:
- have lots of time to speak English and practice pronunciation with their teacher and fellow classmates
- develop their communication skills by working on projects in pairs and small teams
- build up to a final project at the end of each module that has a real-life outcome, such as a presentation or blog
- practise the skills they need for success in school exams and at international universities
- focus on real-world topics like artificial intelligence, gaming, ethical food and climate change.
Small classes mean your child will get the best out of learning English because they are guaranteed attention and personal support from their expert teacher.
Develop life skills for a global world
Our English course helps your child develop into an assertive, independent global citizen:
- they will work on an exciting range of practical and challenging tasks that encourage self-expression and creative thinking
- by working with classmates on team tasks, they will build collaboration and leadership skills.
Connected and ready to learn between classes
To help your child get the most out of each class, their teacher will set them interactive, independent study. This means they will come to class fully prepared so they can focus on improving their English speaking skills:
- everyone learns in their own way so your child will complete the interactive, independent study at their own pace, helping them to build their confidence to speak English and get ready for their future
- tasks are specially designed to develop your child's reading, writing and listening skills
- your child will use real-world English materials, such as magazine articles, job adverts, film reviews, music podcasts and sports vlogs to improve their grammar and vocabulary
- a personal journal and dashboard will help your child to work on their projects and keep track of their progress, anytime
- your can connect with their teacher and fellow classmates using a discussion forum – they can chat about the project they are working on and upload work for their teacher to review.
Support for your child to build confidence in an inclusive learning environment
Our inclusive learning environment provides a space for your child to discover their voice and be themselves:
- they will be in a class with others who have the same language level and are of a similar age
- their teacher will give them plenty of opportunity to express their opinions openly, helping them to gain confidence in speaking English
- we put your child's well-being first and have robust measures in place to ensure they are kept safe.
Cambridge Assessment English examinations - discount
Our students benefit from tailored courses aimed at maximising performance in Cambridge Assessment English examinations (which provide exemption from the Baccalaureate exam). They also receive a 10% discount when registering for a Cambridge Assessment English exam, such as: B2 First (FCE) / First for Schools (FCEfS) or C1 Advanced (CAE).