Learn English and set yourself up for a bright future
Our Secondary Plus English course, developed by our team of English experts, will teach you the skills to build your child's confidence and help them reach their full potential.
Our new approach means your child will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English with a combination of:
- lively speaking classes with a specialist, highly-trained teacher
- interactive independent study, set by your child's teacher that will prepare them for the live class – all on an easy to use learning hub.
Course fee (RON)/ AY 2021 - 2022
- payable in 4 instalments -
6078 | Lower & Upper Secondary
2x90 min. lessons OR 1x180 min. lesson / week
Lower Secondary A1 - C1 | 11-14 years
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
If we need to close the teaching centre in line with government guidelines:
- we guarantee that classes will continue online
- online classes will include the same number of hours as face-to-face classes
- we will do our best to ensure that online classes will be with the same teacher, the same classmates and at the same time.
Lively speaking classes with expert teachers help you find your voice
During class, your will:
- have lots of time to speak English and practice pronunciation with their teacher and fellow classmates
- develop their communication skills by working on projects in pairs and small teams
- build up to a final project at the end of each module that has a real-life outcome, such as a presentation or blog
- practise the skills they need for success in school exams and at international universities
- focus on real-world topics like artificial intelligence, gaming, ethical food and climate change.
Small classes mean you will get the best out of learning English because you are guaranteed attention and personal support from your expert teacher.
Develop life skills for a global world
Our English course helps you develop into an assertive, independent global citizen:
- you will work on an exciting range of practical and challenging tasks that encourage self-expression and creative thinking
- by working with classmates on team tasks, you will build collaboration and leadership skills.
The learning hub helps you make more progress
To help you get the most out of each class, your teacher will set them interactive, independent study. This means you will come to class fully prepared so you can focus on improving their English speaking skills:
- everyone learns in their own way so you will complete the independent study at your own pace, helping you to build your confidence to speak English and get ready for your future
- tasks are specially designed to develop your reading, writing and listening skills
- you will use real-world English materials, such as magazine articles, job adverts, film reviews, music podcasts and sports vlogs to improve your grammar and vocabulary
- a personalised dashboard will help you to work on your projects and keep track of your progress, anytime.
Be yourself and build confidence in an inclusive learning environment
Our inclusive learning environment provides a space for you to be yourself:
- you will be in a class with others who have the same language level and are of a similar age
- your teacher will give you plenty of opportunity to express your opinions openly, helping you to gain confidence in speaking English
- we put your well-being first and have robust measures in place to ensure you are kept safe.
The learning hub can be accessed using a desktop computer, laptop or tablet. We do not recommend using a mobile phone because we want to make sure all our students enjoy a quality learning experience.
You will also need a good wifi connection.
For more information, please visit https://help.etonx.com/docs/system-requirements
Cambridge Assessment English examinations - discount
Our students benefit from tailored courses aimed at maximising performance in Cambridge Assessment English examinations (which provide exemption from the Baccalaureate exam). They also receive a 10% discount when registering for a Cambridge Assessment English exam, such as: B2 First (FCE) / First for Schools (FCEfS) or C1 Advanced (CAE).