|From September 2019 to June 2020||2 classes a week, for the whole academic year|
|Buhcarest, Iași||6 - 7 years|
Give your child a head start – with inspiring English classes for kids
Primary Infants, our English course for kids, will encourage your child aged 6 to 7 years to express themselves in a safe, motivating environment.
We create a space where only English is spoken. Children feel at the centre of their own learning. They grow in confidence as they develop their fluency in English.
Inspiring. Engaging. Motivating.
Your child will:
- build confidence by speaking in English about familiar topics such as their surroundings, from their bedroom to their neighbourhood
- express themselves through exciting activities and group projects – exploring subjects like the natural world, from under the sea to outer space
- develop important life skills, which prepare them for their future beyond the classroom
Aged 6–7 your child will:
- learn vocabulary and basic structures to help them communicate about the world around them
- learn classroom instructions and the language needed to interact with the teacher and the classmates
- use songs and stories to practise and expand on the language introduced in class
- present their ideas in English on familiar topics, learn to recognise words and simple sentences in English.
They will do this by:
- interacting with their classmates in communicative activities, using songs, stories, games and technology
- finding out how everyone is unique in their likes, dislikes and interests
- describing their own surroundings, from their bedroom to their neighbourhood, thinking about the natural world and how they belong in it
- being aware how they express their feelings and make life choices
- noticing language used in contexts and learning to use it in a natural way
Learn English and so much more
Young students on our English courses learn by getting involved in activities that interest them. Our expert teachers help them develop their English skills – and also creativity, critical thinking, problem solving and leadership skills, while having fun.
Set your child on the path to success
We see parents as partners. You will receive regular feedback on your child’s progress. At each age, we will assess their development in English language and core life skills.
Between 8 and 14 students in a class.
Primary Infants 1 and 2:
Primary Infants 3:
Bucharest (Main centre, Amzei, Liceul Teoretic Național, Militari, Piața Sudului, Timpuri Noi)