|From September 2019 to June 2020||2 classes a week, for the whole academic year|
|Bucharest, Iași||8 - 10 years|
Give your child a head start – with inspiring English classes for kids
Primary Plus, our English course for kids, will encourage your child aged 8 to 10 years to express themselves in a safe, motivating environment.
We create a space where only English is spoken. Children feel at the centre of their own learning. They grow in confidence as they develop their fluency in English.
Inspiring. Engaging. Motivating.
Your child will:
- build confidence by speaking in English about familiar topics such as their surroundings, from their bedroom to their neighbourhood
- express themselves through exciting activities and group projects – exploring subjects like the natural world, from under the sea to outer space
- develop important life skills, which prepare them for their future beyond the classroom
Aged 8-10 years your child will:
- learn vocabulary and structures to help them communicate about the world around them and on topics increasingly abstract
- practise their ability to understand instructions and increasingly longer spoken texts
- present their ideas in English on familiar topics, as well compare ideas and opinions using more complex language
- read independently and more confidently, form an interest in a variety of topics, learn story writing
They will do this by:
- developing their imagination through project work and storytelling, using songs, stories, games and technology
- being actively engaged through pair work, group work, and role play
- learning from their curiosity about the natural world and finding out about places, cultures, ideas and inventions
- exploring ways to be a good citizen or issues affecting society and the environment and finding solutions
- reflecting on their life, interests and hopes for the future
Learn English and so much more
Young students on our English courses learn by getting involved in activities that interest them. Our expert teachers help them develop their English skills – and also creativity, critical thinking, problem solving and leadership skills, while having fun.
Set your child on the path to success
We see parents as partners. You will receive regular feedback on your child’s progress. At each age, we will assess their development in English language and core life skills.
You will also get a log in to the Primary Plus online portal, so that your child can continue learning at home.
Foundation, Elementary, and Pre-intermediate.
Students progress through these levels through classes Primary Plus 1 to Primary Plus 6.
Between 8 and 16 students in a class.
102 hours of English during an academic year.
Bucharest (Main centre, Amzei, Timpuri Noi, Liceul Teoretic Național, Militari)