|From September 2019 to June 2020||2 classes a week, for the whole academic year|
|Bucharest, Iași||Grades 9 - 12|
Our courses for Upper Secondary (grades 9-12) are designed to complement English learning at school by improving language knowledge and developing effective and confident communication in English.
All classes are taught by highly qualified and experienced teaching staff, who use modern teaching approaches, resources and technologies to enhance students’ motivation and involvement as well as their progress.
TEENS LEARNING WITH THE WORLD’S ENGLISH EXPERTS WILL:
- Interact and fully participate in stimulating and challenging class activities which provide real life contexts for using English
- Improve fluency and grammatical accuracy in speaking and writing, as well as ability to read and understand spoken English
- Benefit from teachers who take into account individual differences and preferences
- Develop learning strategies and an awareness of the learning processes which help effective study outside the classroom
- Benefit from modern teaching techniques, including pair and group work, games, presentations and the latest in English teaching technology, including iPads, tablets, and interactive web resources
- Benefit from tailored courses aimed at maximising performance in Cambridge ESOL examinations that provide exemption from the Baccalaureate exam - and get a 10% discount when registering for a Cambridge English: First (FCE) / First for Schools (FCEfS) exam or Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) exam
Our teen students can also practise their English on the go or at home, with free access to our British Council libraries or by using the dedicated Secondary Online portal or the LearnEnglish Teens platform.
What's more, parents will be connected to their child's progress and receive feedback reports at the end of each semester.
Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Post-Intermediate and Advanced.
Students progress through these levels through classes Upper Secondary A1 to C2.
Between 8 and 16 students in each class.
102 hours of English during an academic year.
Bucharest (Main Centre, Piața Amzei or Codecs)