With the British Council’s courses for 3-5-year-olds, your child is immersed in a positive and fun environment, where they can learn English confidently while also encouraging their social, cognitive, emotional and physical development.
In every Early Years Plus class, we have a teacher and a teaching assistant. Together with the teacher, the teaching assistant monitors the children during the activities and works with the children who need extra support. The assistant also translates when necessary and accompanies the children when they leave the classroom during the lesson.
Children learning with the world’s English experts will:
- Have a positive experience of learning English
- Increase their confidence and interest in the English language
- Be exposed to English through songs and stimulating language learning activities
- Learn and practise basic language through the use of songs, rhymes, stories, and games
- Develop classroom social skills
- Develop fine motor skills through finger play, tracing, colouring, cutting out and other craft activities
- Receive a free membership of the British Council library. Find out more about the benefits of our library services.