Our courses for teens
Students on our teen courses:
- Cover all aspects of communication – listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Build on their existing knowledge of English
- Engage in a variety of activities such as interviews, surveys, role-plays, giving presentations, writing book reviews etc to facilitate and develop a rich and effective use of English
- Develop study skills such as organising and monitoring learning, note-taking, memorising, managing time, reading effectively etc.
- Use materials such as course books, video, ICT and other authentic materials
- Work with the whole class, in pairs or groups or individually to vary and maximise opportunities for interaction and confidence building.
What will my child learn?
Depending on their level, students on a typical course learn how to give directions, complete an application form, order food in a restaurant and listen to news reports. They will use English to study interesting and relevant topics, such as social media and sport.