We can help you prepare for your Cambridge Assessment English exam. You can take a preparation course or use our online, mobile and offline study materials.
Our English courses are designed to improve your knowledge of English, to increase your confidence in using English and to help your prepare for your English language exam. You can choose from:
- General English courses for adults, which help adults prepare for Cambridge exams
- English courses for children and teenagers are tailored to maximise your child's performance in Cambridge ESOL exams. Cambridge ESOL exams provide exemption from the Baccalaureate exam.
- CAE preparation course for adults
We offer a wide range of online and mobile resources to help adults, teenagers and children improve their English.
- Our LearnEnglish apps will help you prepare for your exam by improving your grammar and vocabulary skills.
- Our LearnEnglish websites contain hundreds of pages of audio, text and video content as well as interactive exercises.
British Council libraries
Our libraries offer a wide range of exam resources: course books, practice tests, past papers, videos and study packs. Many exam resources come with audio CDs or tapes for listening exercises.