British Council Romania is committed to making your experience of taking a Cambridge Assessment English exam as positive as possible.
We accept registrations from individual candidates and also run exam sessions in schools and institutions in more than 50 cities in Romania.
- We have a limited number of places for Computer Based exams. Registrations are made on a first come first served basis.
No candidate transfers are allowed between examining centres (for example from Iași to Bucharest).
- registrations open at 9:00 in the morning of the first registration day.
- we do not accept requests from educational institutions or private English teachers to have candidates registered for Computer Based exams.
2. Students participating in the English language courses organised by British Council Romania's Teaching Centre benefit from a 10% discount upon registration for any Cambridge Assessment English examination, given the following criteria:
- the registration is carried out in 12 months' time after the course has been completed;
- the registration fee is paid only by bank transfer from your own bank account or cash at Banca Transilvania/ CEC Bank.
3. Registration windows are subject to change at any time throughout the year - please check the table below on a regular basis.
The speaking exam date is determined by the examination centre and will take place within the specified speaking window. This will be communicated to candidates by email approximately two weeks before the first test date.
Please contact us for more information.
Cambridge Assessment English examinations calendar
When you are ready to register, visit our Register for your exam page.