We accept registrations from individual candidates and also run exam sessions in schools and institutions in more than 50 cities in Romania. Find more information about Cambridge exam registrations and payments, including block registrations for institutions, by visiting our Register for your exam page.
- Registration windows, exam dates and fees are subject to change at any time throughout the year - please check the sections below as the information is updated on a regular basis.
- There is a limited number of places, and these get occupied on a first come - first served basis.
- A2 Key (KET), B1 Preliminary (PET) and B2 First (FCE) can be taken in standard or 'for Schools' format. Whilst certificates are identical, the only difference is that 'for Schools' exams are specifically designed for candidates who are currently attending school.
- We organise YLE examinations in partnership with schools and institutions throughout Romania. The exam date is set individually with each school or institution wishing to organise the exam on their premises. If you are registering through an institution, please contact your local coordinator or teacher.
- For Computer Based exams: no candidate transfers are allowed between examining centres (e.g., from Iași to Bucharest). We do not accept requests from educational institutions or private English teachers to have candidates registered for Computer Based exams.
- Please note that computer-based exams can only be attended at the confirmed British Council examination venue (i.e., not online at home). This means that candidates sit the exam using a computer, whilst the Speaking part remains face to face, together with another candidate and two examiners.
The speaking exam date is determined by the examination centre and will take place within the speaking window set by Cambridge Assessment English. This will be communicated to candidates by email approximately two weeks before the first exam date. Please contact us should you not receive this email at least seven days before the Speaking window.
Please contact us for more information.
When you are ready to register for an exam session, go to Register for your exam