Addvantage is the British Council's examinations member scheme for preparation centres who register candidates to take Cambridge English Qualifications and IELTS tests with us each year. It's our way of saying thank you and of welcoming our new customers.
We've structured our member scheme around attractive benefits and enhanced services. Addvantage offers a range of support with exam preparation and access to everything the British Council has to offer in high quality resources for learning, teaching and assessing English.
If you are a preparation centre and register candidates for Cambridge English Qualifications as block entries only through the British Council, you will be able to enter the Addvantage partnership programme.
Addvantage member benefits include our high-quality exam services and many benefits aimed at supporting students, teachers and schools with exams and more. Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Full access to LearnEnglish Exams : the British Council’s online support website for candidates preparing for B2 First and C1 Advanced full of tips, advice, strategies and practice exercises
- Opportunity to participate in our annual competition “OUR FUTURE” for candidates across Europe with fantastic prizes
- Presentations and tailor-made workshops for your candidates and English teachers
- Preparation materials and book vouchers from Fischer International
- Promotional materials for your school
- Financial incentives in the form of gift vouchers for the work of coordinators who use their institution's premises as a location for the exam
- Invitations to the annual Fischer conference held in September
- Discounts and free exams that are organised by the British Council
- The right to use the Addvantage logo in your school's promotional materials and website
And much more...
For more information about the full package of benefits we offer, please see the Addvantage Programme Brochure in the Downloads section below.