How do I become an Addvantage member?
If you are a preparation centre and register candidates for Cambridge English as block entries only through the British Council, you will be able to enter the Addvantage partnership programme.
Benefits of Addvantage
Among the benefits we offer are:
- presentations and tailor-made workshops for your candidates and English teachers
- preparation materials and book vouchers from Fischer International
- promotional materials
- financial incentives in the form of gift vouchers for the work of coordinators who use their institution's premises as a location for the exam
- invitations to Fischer annual Conference held in September
- discounts and free exams that are administered by the British Council
- the right to use the Addvantage logo in your school’s promotional materials and on your website.
For more information about the benefits, please see the Addvantage Programme 2017 in the Downloads section below.
How does Addvantage work?
If you are a preparation centre and register candidates as block entries, you will be able to register for the Addvantage programme.
Your level of membership is reviewed at the beginning of every year, according to number of points you earned the previous year.
You can find the list of exams preparation centres in the Downloads section below.
How do I activate my membership?
If you would like to sign up for the Addvantage programme, fill in the Addvantage Membership form and e-mail the form at the indicated contact details.
You can claim your benefits only upon activation of membership. Your membership is valid for one calendar year.
For further details please contact us.