Whether you’re an absolute beginner or a fluent speaker wanting to perfect your language skills, we have the exam for you.
Certificates received as a result of passing the English language exams administered by the British Council are recognised as a linguistic competency in the following situations:
- Admission to the 9th grade bilingual and intensive classes (minimum level required: A2 according to CEFR)
- Baccalaureate (minimum level required: B1 according to CEFR)
Learn more from the documents below.
A1 Key , B1 Preliminary and B2 First – the Standard or the For Schools version?
- There are no differences in terms of format, exam levels or tested skills.
- The content of the exams will be a bit different, as the For Schools versions are specifically tailored to suit the interests and experience of school-age candidates.
- Certificates are identical, irrespective of the version of the test taken (Standard or For Schools).