Full Time Teacher Bucharest
The British Council Bucharest is looking for experienced Teachers of English to join our teaching team for the next academic year, starting at the beginning of September. We are looking for early years, primary as well as secondary / adult teachers.
|Salariu||9428 lei to 11193 lei/month according to your place on the ten point scale|
|Durată||Academic Year (September – June)(with possibility of extension)|
|Termen limită||miercuri, 21 august 2019|
- To teach 21 contact hours as timetabled; this may involve teaching at either of our premises in Bucharest, in partner premises or off-site company courses.
- To take part in the professional development programme of the TC and to attend staff meetings.
- To carry out routine administration and customer care as required by the teaching centre and to assist in the testing, counselling and registration of new students
- First Degree
Full mastery of English across all 4 skills equivalent to user (CEFR C2) IELTS Band 8/9 in each of 4 sections of the academic module
- Cambridge CELTA/Trinity cert TESOL and/or PGCE
2 years post-certificate i.e. CELTA/Trinity cert TESOL/ PGCE experience
Experience in teaching at least three of the following age groups:
- Early Years: 3 to 5 year olds (600+ hours)
- Primary Infants: 6 to 7 year olds (600+ hours)
- Primary 8 to 10 year olds (600+ hours)
- Lower Secondary 11 to 14 year olds (600+ hours)
- Upper Secondary 15 to 17 year olds (600+ hours)
- Adults General English (600+ hours)
Cum să aplici
For more information, please download the Role Profile and the British Council Behaviours and teaching skills documents. To apply, please fill in the Application form and send it to us by e-mail at email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 21 August 2019, 23:59 GMT. Please note that we do not accept CVs or other documents as valid for application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Start date: 4 September 2019